Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Kyper kept his Mittens On

After Kyper woke up from his afternoon nap on Sunday, Joel started pulling out our snow gear.  He told me that even though he may not be feeling 100%, he was getting cabin fever.  So, we all bundled up and went outside.  Kyper loved it and he kept his mittens on, although I think that had to do with us putting his mittens on before his coat.  He couldn't really pull them off or actually use his hands for that matter.







Another funny story from last night.  Joel was giving Kyper a bath.  (Kyper decided it would be a good idea to rub a plate on his head that was full of maple syrup.  He smelled too sweet. ;))  I was in the kitchen and Joel in the bathroom.  I receive a phone call from Joel and this is what he said: "Guess what?  Kyper just farted, I saw the bubbles come up from his bum."  I said: "And, you thought this warranted a phone call."  Boys are so goofy.   I had to laugh and seriously I love my guys!

 After his bath he played so nicely with his car carrier.  He got this for his birthday and is just now really starting to play with it.  He loves it.  He especially likes to drive the cars around that came with it.

I was in a Christmas mood on Sunday and wanted to do some baking.  During the day we made chex mix.  Yum.  After Kyper went to bed, we made rice crispy treats with a twist.  Look below:


If you can't tell we dyed them green and made them into wreaths.  We added red hot cinnamon candies for the holly.  It was easy and fun.  I sort of wanted to make cookies, but this was Christmas-y and really easy!

We ended our evening with the viewing of the classic--Home Alone.

Like I said in the last post.  It was a good weekend.

3 comments:

A and C said...

You can make those holiday wreaths with cornflakes - i'm making a bunch for cameron when he comes back from 3 days away training :) but i won't dye them green cuz it turns your mouth green! :)

Erin said...

The tub story is so funny! Joe and Heather just had a similar experience: Heather was giving Hudson a bath and he pooped in the tub! Heather said she saw the bubbles and then called Joe who was in a different room. (Hudson is 8 months old).

Christia said...

Kyper is SO big!!! Wow! And I love the wreaths and Rice Crispy treats :)