On July 2--my younger brother Jeff got married to Jen. (He also turned 25 that day!) It was a beautiful ceremony. Jen looked so beautiful. They both were so happy! I am thankful that Jeff found Jen and that she is now part of our family!
Here are some pictures from the festivities.
Part 1: Rehearsal
I love this picture of my brother David with my niece Peyton.

Peyton, Nick, and Syd looking good for the camera.

Part 2: Wedding Day
Phillips family picture...don't we clean up well.
(Kyper got to be involved with the pictures, but then had a sleepover at Grandpa and Grandma Phillips.)

My family

My brother, David, and his family--Joy,
Mariah, Sydney and Peyton. I love these goofballs!

During the ceremony Jeff and Jen washed
eachother's feet. It was so beautiful.


The rings! It's official--Jeff and Jen
Koning!

Jeff and Jen had little poppers/streamers as they left the church! Doesn't this just scream happiness and "let's get this party started!"

They had a mini cooper as their getaway car thanks to me and my friend Melanie. Melanie's parents let us use theirs. It has been Jen's dream to drive/ride in one. And, we made it possible.

Jeff and Jen stopped to get Slurpees before the reception

Dancing in our wedding shoes!

Joel and I got to drive the mini home. We made it about 3/4 of the way with the top down until I was too cold.

If you want to see more of their pictures click
HERE. I love the one of the wedding party jumping!
No comments:
Post a Comment