Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Blueberry's Game plus Pictures

Joel and I were excited to get the travel system. Thanks Mom and Dad K! Joel is showing us all how he can use it has a cup holder for his Coke. :) Silly Joel!Me modeling with it. What can you say? I can't really get anything else ready for the baby since we are moving very soon after the birth!
One night when we were taking Blueberry's weekly picture. I told Joel we needed to do a family picture. That was a little difficult, especially since we didn't want to go look for the tripod. This is the best one that we got. A lot of laughing ensued while doing this activity.
So, I put a poll on the sidebar for all of you to play along on guessing the gender! But, I can't see who guesses what, so I also created a fun game on Expectnet. Here is the link: http://www.expectnet.com/game.php This way you can enter your guess with your name. When you click on the link you won't go directly to the "game." At the top left part of the page it will ask if you if your were invited to play a game and to enter the name. The name of the game is BabyBlueberry. Don't worry, you can still vote on the poll and I would love if you do. It is quite fun to see what the majority of people are thinking. I also decided to post some new pictures of the growing belly. I have one of 28 weeks, but I am a little too lazy to go upstairs to get the camera and get the picture taken off. (It will have to go in next time I do a picture post.) I did add a picture without the Jone's Ice Cream T-shirt and one that is a bit more fitted.

26 weeks

27 weeks

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

you are so beautiful, wish i could be there in person!!

Rebecca B said...

I will have to see about joining the happiness blog! I actually thought about it when I created the last post! The cookies were good, in fact, the whole celebration was a blast :)
Will you be in Holland June 20, 21, or 22? That's Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. I'll be there then and would love to get together with you if you'll be there too...Erin's planning on it already, but we haven't picked a day or time yet. Hope it works! I really want to see you! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! You will LOVE your travel system! We have the same one but in a different color. Our cup holder holds coke quite often. :)