Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

22-25 Weeks

I was asked to post the latest pictures of the growing baby belly. So, here you have it folks.



10 comments:

Jen said...

Wow, you're really starting to grow! Isn't it fun? You look great, by the way.

Stephanie Doublestein said...

Oh my goodness! It has been so long since I have seen or talked to you. You have a blueberry! Congratulations admissions buddy. :)

Steph Cutcher

Stephanie said...

K, now i want you to put on a cute pair of preggie jeans and a tight little Tee and do the same thing. You'll be super cute!

BTW- you look GREAT! no face fat :)

Unknown said...

Yep, you're stickin out there!

A and C said...

i agree with stephanie...put on a cute little tight Tee and show off that belly even more! you look adorable! :)

Melanie said...

Julie have I not seen you in that long! You are really showing!

Sarah DeVries said...

Julie, you are beautiful! So exciting. Thanks for showing us these lovely pics.

Debbi said...

look at your cute belly! I love the pictures, I think you look great! I hope that little one is treating you well too!

Anonymous said...

You are so cute! I am so excited for you guys. Babies are the best!

Katrina @ Pics, Pages & Purls said...

Julie...it's up! Pics of Blueberry's "wolverine" blanket!!!