Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Time Flies

Did you know that Joel and I have been together for 8 years today. Yes, September 30, 2000 was our very first date. I realized this fact when someone recently asked how long Joel and I have been together--dating and married. 8 years seems like such a long time, but really they have gone very fast. Time really does fly when you are having fun! I can't imagine my life without Joel.

5 comments:

A and C said...

yay! it will be five years for us February 18. CRAZY. time certainly does fly when you're with your best friend! :)

Melanie said...

Congratulations! Happy Anniversary.

Unknown said...

Sweet. We're on 15 years and counting. Life is grand.

Melanie said...

You have been tagged! See my bog for details.

Stephanie said...

Not to mention those extra crazy summer months when a certain someone had to play 3rd wheel while you guys went out on non-dates....